Sunday, January 15, 2012

Help me pick a bikini!

Hi :) I havn't made videos this year but I've been working out. It hasn't been as intense so I'm also a few kgs heavier than this time last year. Bad quality on these pics though, but my abs are looking a little different in shape as well. SO! Bikinis. I didn't intend to post these pics anywhere, it was for myself to help me chose. But when I came home, I was stuck. I chose mainly bandeau-bikinis ("strapless") because they have a nice fit on "boy-ish" frames like me (I have wide shoulders and little hips). I have a triangle-bikini from last year, but I don't like the fit anymore. I read several places that bandeau-bikinis fit bodies with boy-ish frames and not big boobs (B-cup), so that sounds like me lol. Which colours shows the tan best etc? Which one sits nicest on me? Comments? :)

Wholesale Range Stove Promotional Led 240hz Tv Prepaid Telephone Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment